GUY STAIR SAINTY MATTHIESEN ORDER OF MALTA
snakecharmer007
2006-03-08 21:00:10 UTC
MR GUY STAIR SAINTY will not remember me, but I do remember him as a
self important pompous young man of humble origin, yet desperate to
climb the social ladder from the very bottom to the very top. He showed
signs of delusions of grandeur, much to the amusement of fellow
onlookers in SMOM who (though many have since died) still peer down the
ladder at him, stuck someway below the rungs of the first quarter! That
is where he will remain, he will certainly never be admitted to SMOM
(the scandal of the headed paper was enough alone!). Some of the
British Association SMOM paper disappeared. On paper a statement
appeared saying that SMOM did not recognise the Constantinian Order of
the Duke of Castro but the Duke is a very senior member of SMOM, with
the highest rank of Bailiff Grand Cross of honour and Devotion and the
Cross of Profession, of which the only other holder is the King of
Spain.

hbbrown49 made an excellent posting in this forum on Wed, Jun 27 2001
5:37 pm headed Canonising Stair Sainty, Which summed the man up to a
tee, at least the young Sainy I had encountered so many years before.
He observed ... an arrogant and pompous ass, ill-mannered, a hater and
mocker, incapable of argument, ignorant of the wider Christian world, a
lover of braying, disliked by others, even members of his own Orders,
many of whom sip champagne with him at the reception, but then, fearful
of provoking him, leave to snicker quietly in the next room. Sainty's
chivalric "friends" keep him at a distance because they know that
he is an intolerant scoffer, one who laughs at the efforts of others
and who has the gall to taunt his own "friends" when they indulge in
Orders he hates.

Mr Sainty; Mr Stair-Sainty; "Baron" Guy Stair de Carnazet Sainty; "His
Excellency" or "Ecc.mo. Sr." "Don"!!! Guy Stair Sainty, as he been
variously described, is indeed an expert on false Orders.

He himself founded the absurd Confederation of Christian Chivalry with
Fernando Crociani. Crociani's current position as knight of SMOM will
not be helped by his links to Mr Sainty or the fact that some time ago,
the two of them were associated with diplomas which mysteriously
appeared bearing the name of Sainy, but elevated to the style of Baron!

Mr Sainty's close associate, Fernando Crociani, like Mr Sainty has been
the beneficiary of marriage annulments, in the case of the later, two,
annulled by the Sacra Rota. The second to a pianist resulting in
considerable scandal, well known in both Rome and in Lazio. Mr Crociani
uses the style of Professor, Count and Noble, but it is not known what
the origins of these styles are. It is only known that he is an
employee of the "Confcommercio" of Roma, the merchants trade-union.

Mr Sainty's partner Mr Crociani was admitted in the SMOM, as knight of
grace and devotion (100 years of nobility) in 1983. But recently the
heraldry commission of the Rome Grand Priorat SMOM began re-examining
his nobility evidences after discovering that he - even if his last
name is CROCIANI - altered his anagraphical documents, in order to
attach his short genealogy to the family named CRUCIANI, which is
properly noble.

Mr Crociani is also linked to the neofascist movement "Ordine Nuovo"
http://www.ctv.es/USERS/aje/octubre04.htm on whose website members are
seen giving nazi style salutes and seated under posters promoting their
counterpart M. le Penn, from France, which is also now Mr Sainty's
country of residence.

At the time of his close collaboration with Mr Crociani, as a young
man, Sainty was also known to Luciano Pelliciondi.

Pelliciondi never married and was never accused of the slightest
indiscretion with a woman. Fond of the company of young males, the
nineteen year old Sainty appears to have had an intimate enough
friendship with Pelliciondi for him to have been invested (and to have
accepted) the totally false Order of S. Giorgio in Carinzia. Whilst it
is unusual for a boy of this age to be invested in any order, false or
otherwise, he nevertheless had qualities (which had been hidden from
the rest of us at the time) to impress Pelliciondi sufficiently for him
to be granted the rank of Grand Officer.

In the International Herald Tribune in the Services section under
ARISTOCRAT NOBILITY and Titles, features an advertisement offering to
sell titles and nobility. The reply was the name and address of Mr Guy
Stair Sainty. How is this?

The comic Coat of Arms Mr Sainty uses today are not the ones he was
born with, they are his own creation. The Granting of arms by the King
of Arms of Margud de la Floresta to Mr Sainty is quite impossible. The
power to issue arms was restricted to cities or towns, not individuals.
If I am not mistaken the Spanish State Council (Supreme Court) said in
1995 that arms could not be issued in this way to private persons. It
was ruled that this power never existed and as a consequence these arms
cannot be used.

The arms are quite absurd, they use the mantle of a duke, although I
have only seen Mr Sainty falsely elevated to the rank of Count. The
arms feature some orders of which Mr Sainty is a low ranking member,
none are of the rank of Grand Cross. A strange combination with the
ducal mantle.

Mr Sainty is no stranger to denouncing people but then claiming that he
was wrong.

Mr Sainty denounced and then grovelled to and fully accepted the silly
claim of the so-called MacCarthy Mor, Prince of Desmond. In a letter of
12 June 1997. He stated... I full and unreservedly accept that you have
established your right to the title of MacCarthy Mor, and the tradition
and style of Prince of Desmond.....with all the surviving rights that
such title implies.... I want to make it clear that any sentiments to
the contrary that may be attributed to me in any communication bearing
my signature or elsewhere do not reflect my true opinion.

In the Constantinian Order the Grand master is said to be fed up with
Sainty and looking for an excuse to dump him. It will not be a shock if
he is gone soon, just awaiting the appropriate excuse.

It is known that Sainty announced the marriage of Don Carlos's son,
Prince Don Pedro, without permission and that he made a real scandal
when he tried to contact the Prince Antonio in order to manoeuvre the
Grand Majestry of the Constantinian Order his way. He was said to have
claimed that Don Carlos would renounce everything and cease to be Duke
of Calabria. Prince Antonio refused and Don Carlo was said to be
enraged by this ungentlemanly plot.

Mr Sainty describes himself as a scholar, but to the best of my
knowledge has, or had no academic qualifications? He needs to be
treated with a large pinch of salt. he is a mocker and spiteful
individual who actions and words betray the fact that he cannot be
taken seriously.

The limits to which Mr Sainty will go to be near those of rank knows no
bounds, even association with the notorious sorceress Carima (well
known trickster) and her drunk son is not too much to get close to the
King Kigeli of Rwanda-Urundi at the "ballo dei cento e non più cento",
http://www.ancestraltraditions.org/ballocento2005/carima.htm
Andrew Chaplin
2006-03-08 21:28:21 UTC
"snakecharmer007" <***@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message news:***@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

<snip>

If you expect others to take you seriously, you should use your real name.
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO
snakecharmer007
2006-03-08 22:50:55 UTC
They will take me seriously; I do not need to; What is all that crap
after your name? SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO - are these from
Sainty?
CJ Adams
2006-03-08 23:32:20 UTC
Post by snakecharmer007
They will take me seriously; I do not need to; What is all that crap
after your name? SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO - are these from
Sainty?
O tempora, o mores!

CJ Adams
Arte et Marte.
Andrew Chaplin
Andrew Chaplin
2006-03-09 01:40:20 UTC
Post by snakecharmer007
They will take me seriously; I do not need to;
I tend neither to trust nor to take seriously people who conceal their
identity from me. I suspect I am not alone.
Post by snakecharmer007
What is all that crap
after your name? SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO - are these from
Sainty?
Try googling it along with "motto." AFAIK, it has no connection with
Mr. Sainty.
WILLIAM BALDWIN JR
2006-03-09 02:49:18 UTC
Post by snakecharmer007
They will take me seriously; I do not need to; What is all that crap
after your name? SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO - are these from
Sainty?
Take you seriously?? Not!!

I normally have no problem with people posting under pseudonyms. Being
"hyperprivacyillic" is common, and I'm coming around more to it's position
everyday. You could make an unpopular opinion and end up being anonymously
attacked like you're doing to Sainty, afterall. But I also have experience
with cowards that don't have the guts for a fair fight, i.e., making petty
attacks from behind the shield of anonymity. A man stands behind what he
says, has the guts to say so, and take the consequences. He also has the
backbone to say "Bring it, badass, I'm right here." Those of the yellow
stripe on their back, and in their underwear from peeing on themselves, do
not. Come out from behind little girl's skirts and face your enemy, coward.
--
WILLIAM BALDWIN JR
MBA HCM
New Orleans, La (central time zone)
d***@gmail.com
2006-03-09 12:17:10 UTC
Very true Mr Baldwin!
e***@hotmail.com
2006-03-09 02:50:42 UTC
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTRO MARTINO just means May the sword be to
me as to Saint Martin. Sorry guys, but I do not know what the sword
did to St. Martin.

Ed Wenzl
Madalch
2006-03-09 06:07:14 UTC
Didn't St. Martin use it to divide his cloak so he could give part to a
beggar?
StephenP
2006-03-09 08:52:14 UTC
How laughable! Imagine thinking a sentence in Latin is a string of
post nominal letters. It gives a very good clue as to the quality of
snakecharmer and his posts.
WILLIAM BALDWIN JR
2006-03-09 10:30:40 UTC
Post by StephenP
How laughable! Imagine thinking a sentence in Latin is a string of
post nominal letters. It gives a very good clue as to the quality of
snakecharmer and his posts.
Probably a 12 yr old. Since he's a anonymous, he's got no way to disprove
it.
Frank R.A.J. Maloney
2006-03-08 22:52:54 UTC

*PLONK*
WILLIAM BALDWIN JR
2006-03-08 22:54:20 UTC
an anonymous poster without the balls to use his real name, instead
attacking behind women's skirts and his pseudonym "snakecharmer007"
Post by snakecharmer007
MR GUY STAIR SAINTY will not remember me,
well, no kidding. Has he ever met you, or did you just read a post that you
don't 100% agree with? Hey, it happens. I don't 100% agree with him on
everything either. (But I don't slander his name from behind my mother's
dress and anonymous messages, either)
snakecharmer007
2006-03-08 22:59:36 UTC
Great, but it dont deal with any of the points does it. The fire rages,
the smoke billows!
m***@btinternet.com
2006-03-08 23:29:22 UTC
Post by snakecharmer007
Great, but it dont deal with any of the points does it. The fire rages,
the smoke billows!
Careful it doesn't get in your eyes before it burns itself out - that
can really sting.

I like the moniker, by the way - suitably Freudian.
Andrew Chaplin
2006-03-09 01:41:49 UTC
Post by m***@btinternet.com
Post by snakecharmer007
Great, but it dont deal with any of the points does it. The fire rages,
the smoke billows!
Careful it doesn't get in your eyes before it burns itself out - that
can really sting.
I like the moniker, by the way - suitably Freudian.
Sometimes a snake is just a reptile.
Edward
2006-03-09 02:36:15 UTC
snakecharmer007 wrote:

"Mr Sainty describes himself as a scholar, but to the best of my
knowledge has, or had no academic qualifications? He needs to be
treated with a large pinch of salt. he is a mocker and spiteful
individual who actions and words betray the fact that he cannot be
taken seriously".

That is a specious argument! AFAIK, there are very few schools
dedicated to these subjects, and in most universities, such areas of
study are inevitably tied to broader, more important subjects like
medieval history. Most heralds and other experts in the field of
chivalry & heraldry are self-taught, and indeed expertise in chivalry
and heraldry may only be developed in a less formal setting since
modern academics tend to frown on "elitist" subject matters.

While I have never met Guy personally, he has never described himself
as a "scholar" to me. I've called him a scholar, but that is only
because I felt the title suited him.

Edward
snakecharmer007
2006-03-08 22:57:24 UTC
Important news reaches me! There is likley to be a scandal at the
Sorceress Carima event
http://www.ancestraltraditions.org/ballocento2005/carima.htm attended
by Sainty, where the King Kigeli of Rwanda-Urundi is the "ballo dei
cento e non più cento", guest of honour. A posting just reaches me
claiming that Sainty's mob have been attacking King Kigeli and stating
that the king never gave out any orders before he left the throne in
1961, therefore
the Order of the Lion is Fake. Interesting table talk.

Whats the truth behind this Mr Sainty - is it fake or not, are you
going, will the Sorceress Carima pull a grand cross out of the hat for
you - is it going to be your first?
WILLIAM BALDWIN JR
2006-03-09 03:00:34 UTC
["snakecharmer007" <***@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message news:***@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com...
[Important news reaches me! There is likley to be a scandal at the
[Sorceress Carima event
[http://www.ancestraltraditions.org/ballocento2005/carima.htm attended
[by Sainty, where the King Kigeli of Rwanda-Urundi is the "ballo dei
[cento e non più cento", guest of honour. A posting just reaches me
[claiming that Sainty's mob have been attacking King Kigeli and stating
[that the king never gave out any orders before he left the throne in
[1961, therefore
[the Order of the Lion is Fake. Interesting table talk.

[Whats the truth behind this Mr Sainty - is it fake or not, are you
[going, will the Sorceress Carima pull a grand cross out of the hat for
[you - is it going to be your first?

<sarcasm mode on>..

Oh, yeah. I see it now. Gong mongering GSS, his starry crossed eyes glittering with the chance of a golly gee grand cross that he doesn't see it's a fake order....ROTFL!! GET A LIFE....
e***@hotmail.com
2006-03-09 02:55:18 UTC
What is the blazon for Mr. Sainty's Arms?
Edward
2006-03-09 04:04:31 UTC
Snakecharmer007 wrote:

"MR GUY STAIR SAINTY will not remember me, but I do remember him as a
self important pompous young man of humble origin, yet desperate to
climb the social ladder from the very bottom to the very top".

How can anyone forget that name?! Snakecharmer007!!! It's up there
with Pussy Galore and Octopussy!

Everyone I have ever met has wanted to climb some sort of ladder.
Young people aspire to different things...

"The comic Coat of Arms Mr Sainty uses today are not the ones he was
born with, they are his own creation. The Granting of arms by the King
of Arms of Margud de la Floresta to Mr Sainty is quite impossible. The
power to issue arms was restricted to cities or towns, not individuals.

If I am not mistaken the Spanish State Council (Supreme Court) said in
1995 that arms could not be issued in this way to private persons. It
was ruled that this power never existed and as a consequence these arms

cannot be used".

I think you mean a certification of arms (not a grant of arms).
Cronistas do not grant arms, they can only certify them. Only the King
of Spain can grant arms in Spain. Questions about the Marques' ability
to certify private arms were raised in 1995. Guy's certification dates
from 3 September 1991, well before the 1995 Spanish State Council
Opinion. See:
http://www.chivalricorders.org/nobility/GSS-spanconfirm.htm. The
certification was also countersigned by an official in the Ministry of
Justice. AFAIK, the 1995 Spanish State Council opinion was not
retroactive. So his certification sounds legitimate to me. Besides,
there seems to be a degree of informality in the appointment and
treatment of cronistas in Spain. Don Vicente never passed the
requisite examination, was neither a law or philosophy graduate, nor
was his appointment gazetted in the Official Bulletin pursuant to the
1915 & 1951 laws governing appointment of Cronistas, and yet his work
was recognized as legtimate by the Ministry of Justice which signed off
on the certifications he issued.

"The arms are quite absurd, they use the mantle of a duke, although I
have only seen Mr Sainty falsely elevated to the rank of Count. The
arms feature some orders of which Mr Sainty is a low ranking member,
none are of the rank of Grand Cross. A strange combination with the
ducal mantle".

Are you sure it is a Ducal mantle? I recall GSS saying that it was the
mantle of a gentleman (i.e., untitled nobleman).

"Mr Sainty denounced and then grovelled to and fully accepted the silly

claim of the so-called MacCarthy Mor, Prince of Desmond. In a letter of

12 June 1997. He stated... I full and unreservedly accept that you have

established your right to the title of MacCarthy Mor, and the tradition

and style of Prince of Desmond.....with all the surviving rights that
such title implies.... I want to make it clear that any sentiments to
the contrary that may be attributed to me in any communication bearing
my signature or elsewhere do not reflect my true opinion".

Almost everyone was fooled! At least GSS had the decency to apologize
even though the apology was later shown to be unwarranted.

"Mr Sainty describes himself as a scholar, but to the best of my
knowledge has, or had no academic qualifications? He needs to be
treated with a large pinch of salt. he is a mocker and spiteful
individual who actions and words betray the fact that he cannot be
taken seriously".

Please see my posting above.

Edward
WILLIAM BALDWIN JR
2006-03-09 07:14:14 UTC
Post by Edward
"The arms are quite absurd, they use the mantle of a duke, although I
have only seen Mr Sainty falsely elevated to the rank of Count. The
arms feature some orders of which Mr Sainty is a low ranking member,
none are of the rank of Grand Cross. A strange combination with the
ducal mantle".
Are you sure it is a Ducal mantle? I recall GSS saying that it was the
mantle of a gentleman (i.e., untitled nobleman).
No it is not. It is an additament allowed to certain knights in Spain. He
posted a picture and full explanation, if anyone cares enough to do a google
search. And admitted it is authorized in Spain, but not Scotland/England, on
the basis of one of his Knighthoods.
snakecharmer007
2006-03-09 15:52:39 UTC
The real question is why is he stirring up this hornets nest now and
using SMOM as the excuse?

Other posters said he was trying to start a Balkan war. He seems to
want to provoke antagonism between SMOM and Montenegro and get the two
Dynasties at each others throats. As far as I can see both know the
boundaries of each others territory and have not stepped over them -
but Sainty obviously wants to fan up as much trouble as possible.

For someone with so many skeletons in his own cupboard, he needs to
grow up. He attacks the SMOM Prince and Grand Master by implying that
he does not know what he is doing in giving the highest decoration of
SMOM to the Crown Prince and opens the whole Holy relic question to
public debate. This is another example of him damaging the interests of
SMOM.

I have no interest in the Grand Chancellor or the Order of Danilo in
particular. But Sainty's history with this guy seems to be all that
matters to him, regardless of the damage he does to SMOM and its
interests in the mean time.

The inter-church/inter-dynasty arguing is just the kind of chaos that
Sainty likes to stir up. He loves that sort of thing. Is he acting on
the instructions of the Serbian Royal House? I doubt it. I expect they
look on him as a useful clown. It is clear that he is a supporter of
greater-Serbia and does not support the idea of Montenegro having back
her independence, whatever his views, he should not drag SMOM into
them.
snakecharmer007
2006-03-09 16:01:57 UTC
Whatever you say the arms are obviously fake. sainty admits that they
can not be used in england and scotland and the court ruled that the
power to grant these arms never existed.so its not a question of being
retrospective. the power was never there. if sainty was born with no
arms he should just accept his low social position. it is why people
snicker at him behind his back at receptions.
Edward
2006-03-10 02:15:10 UTC
Snakecharmer007,

I think you are missing my point. Don Vicente did not technically
qualify as a Cronista (i.e., he did not have the relevant degrees, he
did not pass the relevant examination, and his appointment was not
listed in the Official Bulletin) and yet his certifications were
recognized by the Ministry of Justice. So, while Don Vicente's power
to CERTIFY arms never existed, he did do so nonetheless. Guy's
certification from Don Alfonso is countersigned by the Ministry of
Justice in 1991. So even if Don Alfonso's power to CERTIFY arms may
have never existed, this did not stop the Ministry from still
recognizing at least that particular certification. In both instances,
"the power was never there" (as you put it), and yet that legality
seems to have been negated at least somewhat by the Ministry's
counter-signature. I think this more of a gray area than you care to
admit.

The arms themselves are not "obviously fake". Many heraldic
authorities will not recognize heraldic elements granted by other
authorities. For example, the Canadian Heraldic Authority will not
register supporters, coronets, etc. of British peers even though such
elments were granted by the highly respected College of Arms.
Supporters in Germany have no special meeting, but a German armiger of
gentry descent (i.e., untitled nobility) would have a difficult time
matriculating his right to supporters before the Lord Lyon. There are
many other examples... The point is that what is legitimate or
recognized in one jurisdiciton may not be recognized in another. That
does not mean, however, that the element recognized in the first
jurisdiction is bogus.

"if sainty was born with no arms he should just accept his low social
position".

I think the link between bearing arms and social status has been
severed now for many decades if not almost a century. Few if any
modern applicants for arms are rejected because they did not meet the
social status requirement. Also, a handful of British peers and
baronets are not armigerous, and most British armigers are not peers,
baronets or even knights. Social status and the bearing of arms have
little to do with one another in the modern world. Most high society
people do not bear arms, and the majority of armigers I have meet are
decidedly middle class.

Edward
nasiii
2006-03-09 21:27:50 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
What is the blazon for Mr. Sainty's Arms?
An honest question. This may help:
http://www.bookplate.info/Bookplate/britain_3.htm
e***@yahoo.fr
2006-03-09 22:57:34 UTC
Post by nasiii
Post by e***@hotmail.com
What is the blazon for Mr. Sainty's Arms?
http://www.bookplate.info/Bookplate/britain_3.htm
Insignia, one is impressed by the quantity. One is tickled to death.
Austria-Hungary, an officer came such along: but have you a lot of
spinach. Matthiese, the suppressed family name? Why?
c***@virgin.net
2006-03-10 06:48:05 UTC
Post by e***@yahoo.fr
Post by nasiii
Post by e***@hotmail.com
What is the blazon for Mr. Sainty's Arms?
http://www.bookplate.info/Bookplate/britain_3.htm
Insignia, one is impressed by the quantity. One is tickled to death.
Oh, just a mere sample no doubt.

Wouldn't the costumes make for a fine ball?
Francois R. Velde
2006-03-09 05:34:26 UTC
It's funny how the simple mention of Mr. Kennedy's name on these newsgroups
inevitably brings out the shadow platoon of anonymous posters (usually operating
from the UK) slinging the same fake mud at Guy Sainty. You'd almost think there
is some kennedybot monitoring rec.heraldry, like the legendary Serdar Argic
(anybody here old enough to remember him?).

Why doesn't this buffoon and his "dozens" of supporters all go and create
alt.Sainty.hate.hate.hate for all his ad hominem drivel. These newsgroups are
not about Sainty, and we aren't nearly as obsessed about him as he is.
--
François Velde
***@nospam.org (replace by "heraldica")
Heraldry Site: http://www.heraldica.org/
Dr
2006-03-09 13:16:40 UTC
Attacks on Guy comes and goes om rec.heraldry like a waiwes. Usually
anonimous and it is not longer interesting to read them. For all of us
would be very much easier if those people accept your siggestion.
So much hate and so much "christian spirit"
W***@gmail.com
2006-03-09 13:39:17 UTC
On Wed, 08 Mar 2006 23:34:26 -0600, Francois R. Velde
Post by Francois R. Velde
It's funny how the simple mention of Mr. Kennedy's name on these newsgroups
inevitably brings out the shadow platoon of anonymous posters (usually operating
from the UK) slinging the same fake mud at Guy Sainty. You'd almost think there
is some kennedybot monitoring rec.heraldry, like the legendary Serdar Argic
(anybody here old enough to remember him?).
Me.
Post by Francois R. Velde
Why doesn't this buffoon and his "dozens" of supporters all go and create
alt.Sainty.hate.hate.hate for all his ad hominem drivel. These newsgroups are
not about Sainty, and we aren't nearly as obsessed about him as he is.
I can't be the only person to notice that someone at IP address 81.149.151.110
is operating a large collection of sock-puppets.
Post by Francois R. Velde
Thanks for the dozens of emails I have received this evening ...
http://scholar.nyu.edu/shm/texts/lurkers.html
Andrew Chaplin
2006-03-09 14:07:07 UTC
Post by Francois R. Velde
It's funny how the simple mention of Mr. Kennedy's name on these newsgroups
inevitably brings out the shadow platoon of anonymous posters (usually operating
from the UK) slinging the same fake mud at Guy Sainty. You'd almost think there
is some kennedybot monitoring rec.heraldry, like the legendary Serdar Argic
(anybody here old enough to remember him?).
Why doesn't this buffoon and his "dozens" of supporters all go and create
alt.Sainty.hate.hate.hate for all his ad hominem drivel. These newsgroups are
not about Sainty, and we aren't nearly as obsessed about him as he is.
Everybody needs a hobby, and none more than these boneheads.
snakecharmer007
2006-03-09 16:03:32 UTC
The UK is a big place, I have never met Kennedy. My interest is in the
damage Sainty is doing to SMOM. It seems more like Sainty is obsessed
with this guy. Their history matters more to him than the damage and
insults he creates for SMOM.

For someone with so many skeletons in his own cupboard Sainty needs to
grow up. He attacks the SMOM Prince and Grand Master by implying that
he does not know what he is doing in giving the highest decoration of
SMOM to the Crown Prince and opens the whole Holy relic question to
public debate, bad move, bad timing....

her independence, whatever his views, he shouldn't drag SMOM into them.
George Lucki
2006-03-09 16:31:22 UTC
Post by snakecharmer007
[...]
Dear Snake Charmer,
Your posts thusfar have been frankly offensive. If your interest is in
protecting SMOM then I must say your posts have done SMOM a real disservice.
If your interest is in not stirring the pot in terms of Balkan dynastic
relationships again your posts appear to do this a disservice. The
independence of Montenegro is a question for their referendum and has little
to do with dynastic politics. As much as I support constitutional monarchy
as a form of government I would not hold my breath for restoration in either
Serbia or in Montenegro shoudl Montenegrins choose to go their own way. I do
believe that these posts are really a reflection of a deeply personal issue
between yourself and Guy Sainty and I would urge you to take Francois'
advice and take this elsewhere. Finally, you will notice that I sign my name
to my posts. I would expect anyone who wishes to be taken seriously in a
conversation would have the courtesy to introduce themselves. If you have
the courage of your convictions whatever those may be sign your name as
well - or am I to gather that as a 'true defender' of the knights of St.
John you hide behind the anonimity of a pseudonym. Sheesh.
George Lucki
snakecharmer007
2006-03-09 17:59:44 UTC
You should never be offended by the Truth. I have never met Mr Sainty,
I have no issue to take elsewhere with him. You are confused - the
dynastic issues are Sainty's thing, he dragged them up and is insulting
both dynasties and SMOM. It was him who mentioned the dynasties and
wants them to get into a fight. As far as I can see it neither of them
is keen on his scheme.

He is big on dynastic disputes in any case, it is his thing. His
refusal to recognise the Constantinian Order is just another.
Francois R. Velde
2006-03-09 16:58:04 UTC
Post by snakecharmer007
The UK is a big place
So big, in fact, that it reaches all the way to "Lisboa"....
--
François R. Velde
***@nospam.org (replace by "heraldica")
Heraldica Web Site: http://www.heraldica.org/
snakecharmer007
2006-03-09 18:00:37 UTC
Never been there. Whats it like?
Dr
2006-03-09 18:19:00 UTC
hahahha nice job!
e***@yahoo.fr
2006-03-09 20:05:48 UTC
Post by Francois R. Velde
Post by snakecharmer007
The UK is a big place
So big, in fact, that it reaches all the way to "Lisboa"....
--
François R. Velde
Heraldica Web Site: http://www.heraldica.org/
Does G.. .. in reality exists? Is this person a Maltese? What position,
degree, rank is Hold?
Guy Stair Sainty
2006-03-09 22:43:04 UTC
Post by e***@yahoo.fr
Post by Francois R. Velde
Post by snakecharmer007
The UK is a big place
So big, in fact, that it reaches all the way to "Lisboa"....
--
Fran=E7ois R. Velde
Heraldica Web Site: http://www.heraldica.org/
Does G.. .. in reality exists? Is this person a Maltese? What position,
degree, rank is Hold?
I do indeed exist and live not more than few kilometers from you (check
the Yvelines department). I am a member of the False Orders Committee of
the SMOM and Alliance Orders of St John, but hold no position in the SMOM
(although I am a Grd Offr of Merito Melitense). In the British Order of St
John I am a knight, and an officer of the US Priory, but a British citizen.
--
Guy Stair Sainty
www.chivalricorders.org/index3.htm
e***@yahoo.fr
2006-03-09 23:17:18 UTC
Happy to read you do exist! You are a member of .., your nom de guerre
/war name?
(Yvelines, does not exist [to one], so no idea where that is located;
next, rather only place one would go to: London, thanks to Eurostar,
that makes one feel: still in Paris)
Post by Guy Stair Sainty
Guy Stair Sainty
2006-03-09 23:59:47 UTC
Post by e***@yahoo.fr
Happy to read you do exist! You are a member of .., your nom de guerre
/war name?
(Yvelines, does not exist [to one], so no idea where that is located;
next, rather only place one would go to: London, thanks to Eurostar,
that makes one feel: still in Paris)
Does not exist? My code postale is 78110.
e***@yahoo.fr
78100 Means nothing, except one has to spend money (stamp)
h***@hotmail.com
2006-03-10 12:26:00 UTC
Post by e***@yahoo.fr
Post by Guy Stair Sainty
Post by e***@yahoo.fr
Happy to read you do exist! You are a member of .., your nom de guerre
/war name?
(Yvelines, does not exist [to one], so no idea where that is located;
next, rather only place one would go to: London, thanks to Eurostar,
that makes one feel: still in Paris)
Does not exist? My code postale is 78110.
78100 Means nothing, except one has to spend money (stamp)
I'm not sure what reason you have for doubting Guy's French residency
but I've sent mail to his French address, I've lunched with him in
Paris and I've been driven down (or was it up?) the Champs Elysees in
his car -- which sported French licence plates. Good enough for me.

Rafal HM
e***@yahoo.fr
some people have a lot of time
h***@hotmail.com
2006-03-10 13:04:01 UTC
Post by e***@yahoo.fr
Post by h***@hotmail.com
Post by e***@yahoo.fr
Post by Guy Stair Sainty
Post by e***@yahoo.fr
Happy to read you do exist! You are a member of .., your nom de guerre
/war name?
(Yvelines, does not exist [to one], so no idea where that is located;
next, rather only place one would go to: London, thanks to Eurostar,
that makes one feel: still in Paris)
Does not exist? My code postale is 78110.
78100 Means nothing, except one has to spend money (stamp)
I'm not sure what reason you have for doubting Guy's French residency
but I've sent mail to his French address, I've lunched with him in
Paris and I've been driven down (or was it up?) the Champs Elysees in
his car -- which sported French licence plates. Good enough for me.
some people have a lot of time
What a tiresome count.

RHM
e***@yahoo.fr
2006-03-10 13:15:44 UTC
Post by h***@hotmail.com
What a tiresome count.
One is tickled to death!
h***@hotmail.com
2006-03-10 13:44:46 UTC
Post by e***@yahoo.fr
Post by h***@hotmail.com
What a tiresome count.
One is tickled to death!
If only!
e***@yahoo.fr
2006-03-10 13:48:50 UTC
Post by h***@hotmail.com
Post by e***@yahoo.fr
Post by h***@hotmail.com
What a tiresome count.
One is tickled to death!
If only!
It seems people understand rather we are amused!
p***@hotmail.com
2006-03-10 16:58:21 UTC
Dear Count,

I have spoken with Mr. Sainty by telephone. I assure you that the
number I dialed was a Paris telephone number.

David
Post by h***@hotmail.com
Rafal HM
e***@yahoo.fr
Hope you had something to discuss
snakecharmer007
2006-03-13 22:07:25 UTC
How romantic, your such a cheap date - ughhhh!!!

By the sounds of it, it was up and down!

Does his wife (3rd) know? Do you have a wife or are you another of his
'funny friends'?

By the way, we are still collecting info for the divorce from the
second wife, you know the guy, he must let the guard drop sometime
(paris, open car etc etc) whats the story of Sainty's divorce? Was it
after he became a Catholic or before? Was he Sainty or even
Stair-Sainty-Windsor-Mountbatten-Romanoff-Bourbon-three-Sicilies.

Your name's kind of a hoot! you born with it or make it up as well?

Ssssssssssss
Uwe
Does the count still send his correspondence with the Thurn&Taxis-Mail???
e***@yahoo.fr
2006-03-10 13:45:25 UTC
Post by Uwe
Post by e***@yahoo.fr
Post by Guy Stair Sainty
Post by e***@yahoo.fr
Happy to read you do exist! You are a member of .., your nom de guerre
/war name?
(Yvelines, does not exist [to one], so no idea where that is located;
next, rather only place one would go to: London, thanks to Eurostar,
that makes one feel: still in Paris)
Does not exist? My code postale is 78110.
78100 Means nothing, except one has to spend money (stamp)
Does the count still send his correspondence with the Thurn&Taxis-Mail???
One's letters would of course go - not by de la Tour et Tassis - but by
the Paar mail
e***@yahoo.fr
2006-03-10 05:55:23 UTC
Guy Stair Sainty a écrit :

Matthiesen is a part of the name of this order? Order of .. is - it
seems very wisely - not recognized.
Francois R. Velde
2006-03-10 03:19:15 UTC
Post by Guy Stair Sainty
Post by e***@yahoo.fr
Does G.. .. in reality exists? Is this person a Maltese? What position,
degree, rank is Hold?
I do indeed exist
I'll vouch for that.

(But then again, do *I* exist? Maybe I'm just Guy Sainty posting under a
pseudonym. Like Borges's philosopher who dreams one night that he is a
butterfly, and waking up wonders if he might be a butterfly dreaming that he is
a philosopher.)
Gary Holtzman
2006-03-10 04:17:10 UTC
Post by Francois R. Velde
Post by Guy Stair Sainty
I do indeed exist
I'll vouch for that.
(But then again, do *I* exist? Maybe I'm just Guy Sainty posting under a
pseudonym.
But if that is the case, where does it leave the issue of the French succession???
--
Gary Holtzman

Change "macnospam.com" to "mac.com" to email.

Francois R. Velde
2006-03-10 04:28:57 UTC
Post by Gary Holtzman
Post by Francois R. Velde
Post by Guy Stair Sainty
I do indeed exist
I'll vouch for that.
(But then again, do *I* exist? Maybe I'm just Guy Sainty posting under a
pseudonym.
But if that is the case, where does it leave the issue of the French succession???
Mind games. What else?
e***@yahoo.fr
2006-03-10 05:24:10 UTC
There is no such s
Uwe
2006-03-10 10:17:49 UTC
Post by Francois R. Velde
(But then again, do *I* exist? Maybe I'm just Guy Sainty posting under a
pseudonym...)
--
François Velde
Heraldry Site: http://www.heraldica.org/
I guessed that through all the years. Now, finally it's official ...

Uwe (or so ...)
h***@hotmail.com
2006-03-10 12:21:32 UTC
Post by Francois R. Velde
Post by Guy Stair Sainty
Post by e***@yahoo.fr
Does G.. .. in reality exists? Is this person a Maltese? What position,
degree, rank is Hold?
I do indeed exist
I'll vouch for that.
And I can second that. I've met Guy numerous times, firstly at his New
York gallery and, for the last two years, on a monthly basis here in
London (where he also has a gallery).

I haven't met Francois however and so perhaps he is indeed Guy's
creation.....(although this would mean that two of my favourite web
sites have been authored by the same individual and the various lengthy
debates into which Guy and Francois have entered on ATR and
rec.heraldry have been the product of a very bizarre split
personality!)

Rafal H-M
Andrew Chaplin
2006-03-10 15:02:25 UTC
Post by Francois R. Velde
Post by Guy Stair Sainty
Post by e***@yahoo.fr
Does G.. .. in reality exists? Is this person a Maltese? What position,
degree, rank is Hold?
I do indeed exist
I'll vouch for that.
Next you have use believe that there truly is a Sainty Clause.
CJ Adams
2006-03-10 15:40:58 UTC
Post by Andrew Chaplin
Next you have use believe that there truly is a Sainty Clause.
You can't fool me, there ain't no sanity clause.

Cheers
CJ Adams
Arte, Marte & Party
g***@yahoo.com
2006-03-10 18:00:14 UTC
Post by CJ Adams
You can't fool me, there ain't no sanity clause.
I beg to differ!! The "Sainty Clause" clearly states:

"I....hereby certify that I am not a member of a Specified Body (as
defined in the Schedule) and I undertake that [if and] for so long as I
shall be a member of The ... Order.... I will not become a member of a
Specified Body...."

:^D
--Guy Power
Madalch
2006-03-10 19:55:05 UTC
Post by Francois R. Velde
Like Borges's philosopher who dreams one night that he is a
butterfly, and waking up wonders if he might be a butterfly
dreaming that he is a philosopher.
Let us hope it was the latter. Any man can dream he is a butterfly,
but it takes a very special butterfly to dream he is a philosopher.
e***@yahoo.fr
2006-03-10 21:03:08 UTC
MATTHIESEN, is what pf your two possibilities?
Guy Stair Sainty
2006-03-10 21:39:35 UTC
Post by e***@yahoo.fr
Post by Madalch
.. Any man can dream he is a butterfly,
but it takes a very special butterfly to dream he is a philosopher.
MATTHIESEN, is what pf your two possibilities?
Patrick Matthiesen is a well-known London art dealer, the son of the late
francis Matthiesen who had a gallery in Berlin (where he was sold major
paintings by artists such as Manet and Degas and also handled a major part of
the sale by the Soviets of masterpieces from the Hermitage). Matthiesen and I
owned many paintings together at one time (we still own some in partnership
today), and for this reason my NY trading company was called "Stair Sainty
Matthiesen". When I started my business in NY, in 1979-82, my name was not known
at all in the US but Patrick carried a renowned name in art dealing circles. He
kindly allowed me to use his name as part of my corporate identity. I have now
closed my NY gallery and have a gallery in London, whence I commute each week
from 78110.
snakecharmer007
2006-03-13 22:12:18 UTC
I bet he is pleased now that your name is known and linked to his all
over google!

His backgound looks cool, makes a change from ripping off little old
ladies!

You always manage to keep one step ahead though! How about telling us
the story of the run in with American Express in New York, what was all
that about!

I think we should say he foolishly allowed you to use his name. Why not
use your own, even if you do keep adding names to it. Whats wrong with
the name you were born with?
StephenP
2006-03-14 08:09:13 UTC
Post by snakecharmer007
Why not
use your own, even if you do keep adding names to it. Whats wrong with
the name you were born with?
Sneaksmarmer

A very good question. I await your answer as to why you do not do so
here.
p***@hotmail.com
2006-03-14 09:31:36 UTC
Please note that Mr. E.N.N. has a number of names that he uses: Nil,
Kristian Lahdensuo and David Henningsson. So many names for one person,
maybe he is a wanted criminal.
here.
E.N.N.
2006-03-14 16:50:05 UTC
Post by p***@hotmail.com
Please note that Mr. E.N.N. has a number of names that he uses: Nil,
Kristian Lahdensuo and David Henningsson. So many names for one person,
maybe he is a wanted criminal.<<
You, Sir, are a fool.

I suggest that you conduct your internet research with greater care - or, if
that prospect appears too daunting, ask Louie Epstein to verify my
bona-fides (if you can catch him in a sober moment)

I state again, I have never been known as 'Nil', nor, 'Kristian Lahdensuo',
nor 'David Henningsson'

Now, kindly piss off and stop bothering people with your inane rubbish.
WILLIAM BALDWIN JR
2006-03-14 19:31:25 UTC
Interesting that you list a character witness who'll vouch for you "if you
catch him when he's sober". Sounds like the suspect who tells the
investigator he has an alibi, alright. My friends will swear I was up
drinking/playing poker with them the entire night in question...
m***@btinternet.com
It's a troll, leave it alone.
E.N.N.
2006-03-14 20:06:32 UTC
Post by m***@btinternet.com
Post by WILLIAM BALDWIN JR
Interesting that you list a character witness who'll vouch for you "if you
catch him when he's sober". Sounds like the suspect who tells the
investigator he has an alibi, alright. My friends will swear I was up
drinking/playing poker with them the entire night in question...
It's a troll, leave it alone.
Of course I'm a Troll, you dimwit! - and a very successful one at that.

I have decided to bring to atr, the freshness of debate and diversity of
topic with which I blessed agr. No.....don't thank me - it's what I'm here
for.
E.N.N.
2006-03-14 20:14:16 UTC
Post by WILLIAM BALDWIN JR
Interesting that you list a character witness who'll vouch for you "if you
catch him when he's sober". Sounds like the suspect who tells the
investigator he has an alibi, alright. My friends will swear I was up
drinking/playing poker with them the entire night in question...
Lordly Louis Epstein is a veritable Grandee within this group, a man whom
one cannot help liking despite his alarming adherence to the pernicious
doctrine of Divine Right! - - and he certainly needs no introduction, save
perhaps to an unpleasant little parvenu, like yourself.
e***@yahoo.fr
2006-03-14 20:20:43 UTC
Post by E.N.N.
unpleasant little parvenu, like yourself.
Parvenu, somebody here who is not this?

Francois R. Velde
2006-03-14 20:07:05 UTC
Post by p***@hotmail.com
Please note that Mr. E.N.N. has a number of names that he uses: Nil,
Kristian Lahdensuo and David Henningsson. So many names for one person,
maybe he is a wanted criminal.
You've got the wrong end of the stick. See
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.talk.royalty/msg/42a7de66449eff0d
to find out more about him. He's been around here longer than you!
(And I guess I need to update my filters).
--
François R. Velde
E.N.N.
2006-03-14 20:19:59 UTC
Post by Francois R. Velde
Post by p***@hotmail.com
Please note that Mr. E.N.N. has a number of names that he uses: Nil,
Kristian Lahdensuo and David Henningsson. So many names for one person,
maybe he is a wanted criminal.
You've got the wrong end of the stick. See
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.talk.royalty/msg/42a7de66449eff0d
to find out more about him. He's been around here longer than you!
(And I guess I need to update my filters).
Indeed, Francois, I remember you with great affection - everyone should keep
a pet frog at some point in their life.
Jan Böhme
2006-03-09 23:01:44 UTC
Post by Francois R. Velde
You'd almost think there
is some kennedybot monitoring rec.heraldry, like the legendary Serdar Argic
(anybody here old enough to remember him?).
Was he here too??!! Did he cross-post to _all_ then extant groups on
usenet? I only thought he cross-posted to talk.politics.* and half of
the soc.culture groups.

I never saw him here, of course, but I have had my fair dose of Mr
Argic and his relentless fulminations against the vile Armenians in
soc.culture.nordic back in 1995 or thereabouts.

Jan Böhme
Francois R. Velde
2006-03-10 02:38:13 UTC
Post by Jan Böhme
Post by Francois R. Velde
You'd almost think there
is some kennedybot monitoring rec.heraldry, like the legendary Serdar Argic
(anybody here old enough to remember him?).
Was he here too??!!
No, I remember him/it from soc.history, but I figured some people here would
have visited that newsgroup too.

It was an interesting variant on Turing's test that people actually wondered
whether he was human or a bot.
Guy Stair Sainty
2006-03-09 23:56:44 UTC
In article <***@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
snakecharmer007 says...
Post by snakecharmer007
[...]
This is false. I was the sole officer of a charitable arm of the British
Association and on the stationary of that charitable arm wrote a letter
expressing the hope that the disputed succession would be resolved following the
death of its grand chancellor, D. Achille Di Lorenzo. No more no less. A copy of
my comment reached Di lorenzo who understandably took offence and I was rightly
censured for expressing this view on a congtroversial matter on something that
did not concern this charitable arm. This poster, whoeveer he
really is, is manufiacturing a story for his owen ends. Funnily enough, in due
course, Di lorenzo himself wrote critically of the duke of castro and his son
and was himself expelled from their Order. He and I later met several times, and
I was privileged to be entertained by him in his Neapolitan villa on two
occasions, whose memory I recall with great pleasure. We also exchanged over the
last decade of his life, many friendly letters.
Post by snakecharmer007
Pelliciondi never married and was never accused of the slightest
indiscretion with a woman. Fond of the company of young males, the
nineteen year old Sainty appears to have had an intimate enough
friendship with Pelliciondi for him to have been invested (and to have
accepted) the totally false Order of S. Giorgio in Carinzia. Whilst it
is unusual for a boy of this age to be invested in any order, false or
otherwise, he nevertheless had qualities (which had been hidden from
the rest of us at the time) to impress Pelliciondi sufficiently for him
to be granted the rank of Grand Officer.
I cannot comment on the attack on poor Fernando Crociani, whom I see every
couple of years and was indeed a friend when I was a student in Rome; we did
indeed found ( I was 19) a silly student organization which lasted six months
and was abandoned when I returned home. I never heard of it again until some
15 years later when a series of forged diplomas dated in the mid-1980s (some
fourteen years after i had lived in Rome) turned up in a campaing to discredit
me. As for poor Pellicioni, I met him once and was indeed amazed and delighted
when he made me, a 19 year old, a grand officer of what was claimed to be an
ancient and distinguished Order. It was when i dsocvoered that it was nothing of
the sort that I began my campaign against false Orders, that has earned me so
many enemies. Until then I had not even known there were such things as false
Orders. I never saw Pellicioni again and heard that he died last year.
Post by snakecharmer007
In the International Herald Tribune in the Services section under
ARISTOCRAT NOBILITY and Titles, features an advertisement offering to
sell titles and nobility. The reply was the name and address of Mr Guy
Stair Sainty. How is this?
Except that it was an address of an office from which I had moved out of in
1982, yet this advertisement was put in this paper in the late 1990s. My lawyer
wrote to the IHT, who refused to disclose the name of the person who
placed and paid for the ad - perhaps it was Mr Winterton?
Post by snakecharmer007
The comic Coat of Arms Mr Sainty uses today are not the ones he was
born with, they are his own creation. The Granting of arms by the King
of Arms of Margud de la Floresta to Mr Sainty is quite impossible. The
power to issue arms was restricted to cities or towns, not individuals.
If I am not mistaken the Spanish State Council (Supreme Court) said in
1995 that arms could not be issued in this way to private persons. It
was ruled that this power never existed and as a consequence these arms
cannot be used.
As I have already shown this is false; if someone has the time they can check
both the records of the College and LL, and will find the arms are identical,
comic or otherwise, aside from the helm and mantle (explained in a previous
post).
Post by snakecharmer007
Mr Sainty denounced and then grovelled to and fully accepted the silly
claim of the so-called MacCarthy Mor, Prince of Desmond. In a letter of
12 June 1997. He stated... I full and unreservedly accept that you have
established your right to the title of MacCarthy Mor, and the tradition
and style of Prince of Desmond.....with all the surviving rights that
such title implies.... I want to make it clear that any sentiments to
the contrary that may be attributed to me in any communication bearing
my signature or elsewhere do not reflect my true opinion.
Yes, I wrote this, after being threatened with a law suit which since he had the
Chief Herald's recognition seemed likely. But in this same letter I expressly
stated that I did not accept his right to grant titles, the Niad Nask or sell
feudal baronies. I rather wish I had let him sue me, but at the time it would
have been foolish.
Post by snakecharmer007
In the Constantinian Order the Grand master is said to be fed up with
Sainty and looking for an excuse to dump him. It will not be a shock if
he is gone soon, just awaiting the appropriate excuse.
I shall await this news with interest.
Post by snakecharmer007
It is known that Sainty announced the marriage of Don Carlos's son,
Prince Don Pedro, without permission and that he made a real scandal
when he tried to contact the Prince Antonio in order to manoeuvre the
Grand Majestry of the Constantinian Order his way. He was said to have
claimed that Don Carlos would renounce everything and cease to be Duke
of Calabria. Prince Antonio refused and Don Carlo was said to be
enraged by this ungentlemanly plot.
This is completely false, without a grain of truth. I met with Prince Antonio
with the express permission of the Infante D. Carlos to discuss his position in
the succession dispute. Prince Antonio was extremely courteous and a full report
of the meeting was given to the Infante and the then grand chancellor. Quite
where this imaginary story comes from is hard to imagine.
Post by snakecharmer007
The limits to which Mr Sainty will go to be near those of rank knows no
bounds, even association with the notorious sorceress Carima (well
known trickster) and her drunk son is not too much to get close to the
King Kigeli of Rwanda-Urundi at the "ballo dei cento e non pi=F9 cento",
http://www.ancestraltraditions.org/ballocento2005/carima.htm
This leaves me completely baffled/. Who is this person? I have some sympathy for
King Kigeli who I think has been ill-advised in giving out his Orders, but they
will be included under dynastic Orders in the forthcoming Burkes World Orders of
Knighthood and Merit. But I have never met or communcizated with the King or his
advisers, whoever they are.
George Lucki
2006-03-10 02:00:55 UTC
Post by Guy Stair Sainty
snakecharmer007 says...
Post by snakecharmer007
The comic Coat of Arms Mr Sainty uses today are not the ones he was
born with, they are his own creation. The Granting of arms by the King
of Arms of Margud de la Floresta to Mr Sainty is quite impossible. The
power to issue arms was restricted to cities or towns, not individuals.
If I am not mistaken the Spanish State Council (Supreme Court) said in
1995 that arms could not be issued in this way to private persons. It
was ruled that this power never existed and as a consequence these arms
cannot be used.
As I have already shown this is false; if someone has the time they can check
both the records of the College and LL, and will find the arms are identical,
comic or otherwise, aside from the helm and mantle (explained in a previous
post).
There is nothing wrong with comical arms. When my daughter was in about
grade three or four and for a class project they were supposed to design
arms she described our arms as a happy face. I like that image and when I
recall it still brings a smile.
George Lucki
Dr
2006-03-10 05:29:00 UTC
I don't find Guy's CoA comical but it is a matter of taste
Andrew Chaplin
2006-03-11 23:17:40 UTC
Post by George Lucki
There is nothing wrong with comical arms. When my daughter was in about
grade three or four and for a class project they were supposed to design
arms she described our arms as a happy face. I like that image and when I
recall it still brings a smile.
I just had a look at the RHSC site. I think she got it right. :-)
http://www.heraldry.ca/arms/l/lucki.htm
c***@virgin.net
2006-03-10 11:29:56 UTC
Post by Guy Stair Sainty
snakecharmer007 says...
Post by snakecharmer007
The limits to which Mr Sainty will go to be near those of rank knows no
bounds, even association with the notorious sorceress Carima (well
known trickster) and her drunk son is not too much to get close to the
King Kigeli of Rwanda-Urundi at the "ballo dei cento e non pi=F9 cento",
http://www.ancestraltraditions.org/ballocento2005/carima.htm
This leaves me completely baffled/. Who is this person? I have some sympathy for
King Kigeli who I think has been ill-advised in giving out his Orders, but they
will be included under dynastic Orders in the forthcoming Burkes World Orders of
Knighthood and Merit.
So now this illustrious work is to include orders that never existed
during the lifetime of the kingdom of Rwanda, and created many years
after the former King went into exile?

The usefulness and merit of this work seems to decline everytime one
hears anything new about it.
Guy Stair Sainty
2006-03-10 21:21:56 UTC
Post by c***@virgin.net
Post by Guy Stair Sainty
snakecharmer007 says...
Post by snakecharmer007
[...]
It appears that these Orders were founded by king Mutara III, this would
certainly appear to be the cae of the Royal Order of the Lion; we have chosen to
be inclusive rather than exclusive, putting Orders into various categories,
including Orders founded by royal claiamnts in exile. We have also included
revived Orders, with a category for those revived by "questionable authority"
with qualifications in the text where necessary.

We believe that our readers will prefer to have a work that includes as much
material as possible, then read any reservations we may have as to their status,
rather than wonder why they are excluded.

That is why the work has extended to over 2000 pages in 2 volumes and more than
2,700 images, the vast majority in colour, leading to typsetting delays that
have postponed publication to July 2006.
c***@virgin.net
2006-03-11 06:59:19 UTC
Post by Guy Stair Sainty
Post by c***@virgin.net
Post by Guy Stair Sainty
snakecharmer007 says...
Post by snakecharmer007
[...]
There is no contemporary evidence for that, or for any of the other
orders, whatsoever. A little research in the Belgian colonial archives
would have been in order.
h***@hotmail.com
2006-03-10 12:31:19 UTC
Post by Guy Stair Sainty
snakecharmer007 says...
Post by snakecharmer007
The limits to which Mr Sainty will go to be near those of rank knows no
bounds, even association with the notorious sorceress Carima (well
known trickster) and her drunk son is not too much to get close to the
King Kigeli of Rwanda-Urundi at the "ballo dei cento e non pi=F9 cento",
http://www.ancestraltraditions.org/ballocento2005/carima.htm
This leaves me completely baffled/. Who is this person? I have some sympathy for
King Kigeli who I think has been ill-advised in giving out his Orders, but they
will be included under dynastic Orders in the forthcoming Burkes World Orders of
Knighthood and Merit. But I have never met or communcizated with the King or his
advisers, whoever they are.
I have spoken with King Kigeli on a couple of occasions and certainly I
have been his only contact insofar as World Orders of Knighthood &
Merit is concerned.

Rafal H-M
e***@yahoo.fr
2006-03-10 12:49:30 UTC
Post by h***@hotmail.com
Post by Guy Stair Sainty
snakecharmer007 says...
I have spoken with King Kigeli on a couple of occasions
So what?
h***@hotmail.com
2006-03-10 12:57:49 UTC
Post by e***@yahoo.fr
Post by h***@hotmail.com
Post by Guy Stair Sainty
snakecharmer007 says...
I have spoken with King Kigeli on a couple of occasions
So what?
Silly count. My point was that I am the only person involved with
World Orders of Knighthood and Merit with whom King Kigeli has spoken.

RHM
e***@yahoo.fr
2006-03-10 13:18:38 UTC
Post by h***@hotmail.com
Post by e***@yahoo.fr
Post by h***@hotmail.com
Post by Guy Stair Sainty
snakecharmer007 says...
I have spoken with King Kigeli on a couple of occasions
So what?
Silly count. My point was that I am the only person involved with
World Orders of Knighthood and Merit with whom King Kigeli has spoken.
Let's hope it is so! After all you must feel happy, other perhaps
unhappy
Nenad M. Jovanovich
2006-03-13 15:01:17 UTC
Guy Stair Sainty wrote:
I have some sympathy for
Post by Guy Stair Sainty
King Kigeli who I think has been ill-advised in giving out his Orders, but they
will be included under dynastic Orders in the forthcoming Burkes World Orders of
Knighthood and Merit. But I have never met or communcizated with the King or his
advisers, whoever they are.
On a related matter,

I have recieved this invitation for a Conference in France ten days
ago.

Does anyone know anything more about this?

+ + +

INVITATION

You are cordially invited to our Conference and Evening of Official
reception "Royal Africa".

Under the High Patronage of His Majesty Kigeli V, King of Rwanda.

The profits piled up at the time of this event will be versed with the
A.D.N.F.E. (www.adnfe.org) to finance a project of ONG international:
"FOUNDATION ARISTOKRATOS".

Title of conference: "The monarchical system at the 21st century:
relevance of the institution or deferment?
Subtitle: "The role of the nobility in the current company".

COMMITTEE OF SUPPORT AND HONOR

His Imperial and Royal Highness the Archduke of Austria Otto de
Habsbourg
His Imperial and Royal Highness the Archduke of Austria Geza de
Habsbourg, Prince of Hongria
Nana Kwabena Atu I, King (Nkosuohene) of Nkonya-Ntsumuru (Ghana)
Count Tolstoi-Miloslavski

Dates: Saturday March 18 as of 17h00

Place: Cellier Saint Paul - 75004 Paris

Cost: (Cheques to be established with the order of A.D.N.F.E.)
The total cost for this event is 100 euros.

You can forward your payment by the post office before March 16 to:

A.D.N.F.E.
c/o Mr Johan DOMAS, President
1, Square de Provence
F - 35000 Rennes Rennes (France)

R.S.V.P. before March 16: +33 (0)6.63.04.68.32 or
***@wanadoo.fr

To take part in this event, it is to support a work of general
interest.

Come many to taste an excellent meal in good company!

It is together that we can continue to build a better company... with
small steps. We await you in great number!

A.D.N.F.E./Foundation Aristokratos
c/o Mr Johan DOMAS
1, Square de Provence
F - 35000 Rennes (France)
Portable: +33 (0)6 63 04 68 32
Fax: +33 (0)2 99 54 47 02
Post by George Lucki
Why does the 'French and Foreign Nobility' require Mr. Domas to raise money
to come to its aid?
George Lucki
No clue, but they have managed to get King Kigela V as Patron, aswell
as an impressive Committee of Support and Honour...

This was exactly why I have tied this info to a post where certain
advisors to King Kigela V were mentioned...
p***@hotmail.com
2006-03-13 18:58:57 UTC
WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING

I unfortunately encountered the persistent Mr. Domas a few years ago on
the Internet. I came to the conclusion that the man was either deranged
or a confidence man as he bombarded me with pleas for money on a daily
basis for months, sometimes three or more e-mails a day until I blocked
his e-mail address. Other unfortunates who have encountered him will
recount the same experience, King Kigeli or more exactly his longtime
chancellor was discovered by M. Domas and was bombarded with daily
pleas for financial assistance until finally being told to cease and
desist. As far as I know, the patronage of the king is a total
invention of Domas. I very strongly doubt that the alleged members of
the "Committee of Support and Honor" even know that their names are
being used to advance Mr. Domas' money making schemes.

David
Post by Nenad M. Jovanovich
Post by Nenad M. Jovanovich
[...]
It seems that this is another associate of Mr Sainty. Though he is not
a 19 year old boy anymore and I presume will not drop his pants quite
so quickly. Is he going to tell us after that he was fooled again?

Talking of get rich quick schemes, one of our e-mailers tells us his so
called book is never going to happen. It is badly written and
inaccurate and the publishers are too ashamed to run it. Silence since
October, even though pre-sales marketing was going on!
E.N.N.
2006-03-14 17:27:26 UTC

Post by p***@hotmail.com
chancellor was discovered by M. Domas and was bombarded with daily
pleas for financial assistance<
Bwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! - a
European asking an African for some money!!!! - that makes a refreshing
change!!

until finally being told to cease and
Post by p***@hotmail.com
desist. <
Well, of course!!, the first duty of any African 'king' is to fill his
treasury with foreign aid loot! - not hand it out to others, and especially
not to white men!!!

As for you, you miserable creature! - I bet that you would actually bow to
this 'king'! I hope he bloody well eats you.
E.N.N.
2006-03-14 02:44:32 UTC
"snakecharmer007" <***@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message

Pelliciondi never married and was never accused of the slightest
indiscretion with a woman.<

Ahhhhhhh - a confirmed bachelor?......

Fond of the company of young males, the
nineteen year old Sainty appears to have had an intimate enough
friendship with Pelliciondi for him to have been invested (and to have
accepted) the totally false Order of S. Giorgio in Carinzia.<

Come, let's not call a spade a 'manually operated excavation implement'! -
if you mean that young Guy was being buggered by his patron, then why not
say so? (actually, that's something of a rhetorical question, I can think
of several reasons not to explicitly say so)

My point is, no-one seriously thinks that any normal heterosexual male would
be remotely interested in these heraldic orders, nor by the prospect of
queening around in the garments pertaining to ennoblement! Such things
have, traditionally, appealed to sodomites.

With, I hasten to add, the honourable exception of Louie Epstein - whose
peculiar addiction to obsequious self abasement, and failure to comprehend
the inherent dignity of the labouring classes, is partially mitigated by his
stern disapproval of homosexuality.

Indeed, Louie is one of the few people who can sport himself in his
customary ruched shirt, with complimentary velvet jacket and string tie,
without looking the least bit camp.

E.N.N.
2006-03-14 02:52:41 UTC
"snakecharmer007" <***@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message <

The limits to which Mr Sainty will go to be near those of rank knows no
bounds, even association with the notorious sorceress Carima (well
known trickster) and her drunk son is not too much to get close to the
King Kigeli of Rwanda-Urundi<

Personally, I would seriously question the wisdom of *anyone* getting too
close to that royal personage - especially before lunch.